Pokhara-based NESDO Sambridha Laghubitta IPO company is likely to announce an allotment of its initial public offering IPO result tomorrow.
NESDO Sambridha Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha IPO result may be checked at the allotment web page of the Issuer’s Official registrar. Global IME Capital IPO is the legitimate registrar for the issue. The reliable date and time of the share allotment status launch will be communicated through this web page.
NESDO Sambridha Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha IPO Result
Here is how to Data Patterns IPO allotment result on Mero shares exchange website:
- Go to the CDSC website or Mero share website https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/
- On CDSC, Select ‘NESO Laghubitta’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘NESDO Laghubitta IPO’.
- Now, enter your Demat number
- Click on Submit Button
Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
You can also visit the registrar’s website (Mero share) to check your application status.
Check NESDO Sambridha Laghubitta IPO result At Global IME Capital IPO result
- Visit the registrar’s Global IME Capital website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘NESDO Laghubitta’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your Demat detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’
Once you hit ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.
The company had issued 828,750 IPOs at a face value of Rs 100 per share, equivalent to Rs 82.87 million. Out of which 0.5 percent or 12,750 shares of the issued capital were allotted to the employees, 5 percent or 41,437 shares to the collective investment fund, and 774,536 ordinary shares to the general public.
Till the last day, 2,610,127 people have applied for 32,24,250 lots in the IPO of the organization. This is almost 40 times more applications than the public demand.
As more applications have been received than the demand, distribution will be done through the IPO of the organization. Only 77,453 lucky people will get the shares when the distribution is done through a round-robin system. The rest of the applicant’s hands will be empty.