Rastra Utthan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha IPO result, Kathmandu Based company, has announced the final IPO share allotment on Sunday 24th February 2022. NIBL Ace Capital is the official IPO registrar for this IPO.
Many investors are anxiously waiting for the Rastra Utthan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha IPO Result allotment later in the day. There are two ways through which investors can check the share allotment. Investors can visit the Mero share (CDSC) website or the IPO registrar’s website
Rastra Utthan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha IPO Result
Rastra Utthan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha private company’s 70 crores initial public offering (IPO) received a resounding response from investors when it was open for subscription from Magh 26st to Falgun 1th. According to CDSC, 25,59,540 applicants have applied for a total of 3,25,20,580 units, the highest number of applicants seen in a single IPO issue. Thus, the issue has been oversubscribed 65.65 times.
How to Check IPO (Allotment) Result of Rastra Utthan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha:
- To get IPO allotment result status for Rastra Utthan IPO, visit https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/
- On MeroShare, select and then from the dropdown, select ‘Rastra Utthan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha IPO result’
- Enter your BOID or DMAT number and any other necessary required details.
- You will see allotment status where the share is allotted or not marked question on the screen.
Investors will be able to apply for a minimum of 10 units and 5,16,708 units. The IPO issuance and sales manager is Prabhu Capital Limited. Interested applicants can apply through C-ASWA member banks and financial institutions and through the MeroShare website and app.
ICRA Nepal has assigned an issuer rating of [ICRANP-IR] BB + (pronounced ICRA NP issuer rating double B plus) to Rastra Utthan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha.
Alternative Ways to IPO Result NIBL Ace Capital
You can also visit the issuer website (NIBL Ace Capital) to check your Rastra Utthan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha IPO Result status:
- Visit the NIBL Ace Capital Limited official website issuer website www.NIC Acecapital.com
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Rastra Utthan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha’. It will only appear after the allotment of shares.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your Boid number, the application number.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
- Once you click ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen.
- It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of Rastra Utthan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited IPO result shares allotted to you.
Out of the offered 5,55,600 units; 2% of the total offered shares to the general public i.e. 11,112 units were set aside for the employees of the Out of the offered 8,50,000 units; 0.5% of the issued capital i.e. 13,000 units have been set aside for the employees of the company and 5%, i.e. 42,500 units for mutual funds. The remaining 7,94,500 units were for the general public.