Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited, Rapti-based laghubitta company, will announce the final IPO share allotment result on Sunday 16th February 2022. Prabhu Capital Limited is the official IPO registrar for this IPO.
Many investors are anxiously waiting for the Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Limited IPO Result allotment later in the day. There are two ways through which investors can check the share allotment. Investors can visit the Mero share (CDSC) website or the IPO registrar’s website
Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Limited IPO Result
Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited private company’s 70 crores initial public offering (IPO) received a resounding response from investors when it was open for subscription from Magh 21st to Magh 25th. According to CDSC, 26,59,540 applicants have applied for a total of 3,25,20,580 units, the highest number of applicants seen in a single IPO issue. This is the data after the issue closed at 5 pm today. Thus, the issue has been oversubscribed 66.65 times.
According to the IPO prospectus, the refund process of the Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited IPO result will be on Thursday after the share allotment. The credit of Sahas Limited IPO result shares to Demat accounts will be done within Thursday, and the stock is likely to be listed by the next Monday.
The given link will be activated soon to check the IPO result. You will have to visit the official portal and then you will have various options where you need to follow the procedure which is mentioned exactly on this page. So now the investors are waiting to check their Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Limited IPO Result status. They can check the status from Mero share and Prabhu Capital directly.
How to Check IPO (Allotment) Result of Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Limited:
You can check the Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited IPO result on the MeroShare website Meroshare.cdsc.com.np by going to the application report and entering your Demat number or BOID number. Here is how you can check the share allocation status:
- To get IPO allotment result status for Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited IPO, visit https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/
- On MeroShare, select and then from the dropdown, select ‘Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Private Limited’
- Enter your BOID or DMAT number and any other necessary required details.
- You will see allotment status where the share is allotted or not marked question on the screen.
- (Please note the details will only be available once the Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Company shares are allotted.
Investors will be able to apply for a minimum of 10 units and 5,220 units. The IPO issuance and sales manager is Prabhu Capital Limited. Interested applicants can apply through C-ASWA member banks and financial institutions and through the MeroShare website and app.
As there are more applications than demand in the IPO, the Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited IPO result will be distributed by round-robin. While distributing through round-robin, 4,87,000 applicants will receive shares at the rate of 10 units.
ICRA Nepal has assigned an issuer rating of [ICRANP-IR] BB + (pronounced ICRA NP issuer rating double B plus) to Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Limited.
Alternative Ways to Check IPO Result of Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Limited:
You can also visit the issuer website (Prabhu Capital) to check your Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Limited IPO Result status:
- Visit the Prabhu Capital Limited official website issuer website www.prabhucapital.com
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited’. It will only appear after the allotment of shares.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your Boid number, the application number.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
- Once you click ‘submit, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Company Limited IPO shares allotted to you.
Jalpa Limited has a total of 16 lakh registered shares of which 5.22 lakh shares have been issued in the upcoming IPO. Thus, the IPO will raise a total of Rs. 5.22 crores in paid-up capital. 0.5% of the issue, i.e. 8,000 units have been set aside for the employees of the company and 5%, i.e. 26,100 units to mutual funds. The remaining 4,87,900 units were purely for individual investors.